Friday, October 12, 2012

My projects; 2 novels, a roguelike game, fantasy figures, and cookies

I figured it was about time I took the time to write up what I'm doing, so here it is, my mostly complete list of current projects. And if I plan to tell anyone about it, I'll say it here first.

First and foremost I have decided to complete "Demands of Honor" my loose rough draft of a novel completed in a book in a week contest at some non-remembered members only listserv way back in the day. As the flip project to that I am also completing another of my novels, "Faeries Love" another way back novel that I had pm'd the outline to a friend on a mudd.

As a take a break and do logic I am designing a roguelike game. Something simple for a break from the novel. Right now deciding which format I can compile on my phone. I have Aide with Java (a pain to figure out but maybe soon) c, and/or just maybe an odd language (Pearl? Fortron? Always wanted to write one in Assembly). Only hint on this one, I want to make it have a Bluetooth multiplayer multiple playstyle mode (pvp roguelike LAN parties.). Oh and for android phones.

On the other side for the artsy break project I plan to work on a set or few of paper Mini's. I plan to complete 3 armies and a monster army or two ... eventually. Might make a full tile set or three too. Then use it to also make the optional graphic version of the above roguelike as well as package it up for drivethrufantasy.com

Cookies. What can I say. I like cookies and so does my son, so I'be taken a cake cookie recipie and trying to make it more tollhouse cookie Ish. Why? Something to do.

And look for some article like things on a variety of subjects, including a bunch on aliens in history and history that's obscured.

Have fun

Samuel plahetka

No comments:

Post a Comment